The 6th Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction welcomes the submission of abstracts. All abstracts accepted will be presented as an oral or poster presentation at the Congress and will be published on the scientific programme proceedings in which will be distributed during the Congress.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
|Online Abstract Submission Starts
||1 June 2015
|Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
||2 November 2015
|Abstract Review Results Notification
||16 December 2015
|Registration Deadline for Selected Presenters
||12 January 2016
Abstract Submission Guidelines Submission Process
All abstracts must be submitted online through the Congress official website at http://aspire2016.org. Abstracts will only be accepted electronically via the abstract submission portal. Abstracts received by fax, email or post WILL NOT be accepted.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
All abstracts must be submitted on or before 2 November 2015. The online submission system will be closed at 24:00 hours, 2 November 2015, Midnight (GMT +8). All abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
Abstract Acceptance Notification:
Notice of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the corresponding authors on 16 December 2015. If the abstract is accepted, author will have until 12 January 2016 to register for the Congress. Only presenters of selected abstracts who are fully registered and paid will have their abstracts included in the final programme book.
- Abstracts should be limited to 250 words, and must include the four areas:
> Introduction – A brief statement on the purpose of the study and the current state of research in the field
> Material & Methods – The methods of study or experimental approach must be defined briefly.
> Results – A summary of the study results, including sufficient details to support those conclusions.
> Conclusion – A statement describing the significance of the work and its implications for further research.
- Abstracts must be prepared exclusively in English.
- Abstract Submitter are to ensure that their name submitted are correct based on First Name and Last Name.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 2 November 2015. No abstracts will be accepted after this date.
- References are not required for abstract submission.
- Abstracts previously submitted for publication or submitted, accepted or presented at other neurosurgical and/or medical meetings will not be accepted.
- Please ensure that your e-mail address is accurate at the time of submission. All correspondence will be sent via e-mail to the corresponding author (abstract submitter). Should the corresponding author’s email address change after the submission deadline, please notify the Congress secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to update this information.
- All presenters of selected abstracts are required to register and pay the appropriate registration fees.
- Only presenters of selected abstracts who are fully registered and paid will have their abstracts included in the final program book.
- Abstracts should be proofread prior to submission, as in many cases they are published as submitted.
- Abstract data cannot be altered after the online abstract submission system has closed.
- The type of presentation (oral or poster) choice selected during the submission process is a request only. The accepted format is at the discretion of the Scientific Program Committee.
- Submitters can submit up to two abstracts.
ASPIRE 2016 Travel Grant Awards
With the generous support from ASPIRE, travel grants will be given to selected abstract authors. Details on the travel grant awards will be announced at a later stage. By ticking on the box in the abstract submission portal, you are agreeable to the following:
- Having your name, photograph and abstract being published on the ASPIRE website and any other related ASPIRE publication.
- You will be attending the closing ceremony of ASPIRE 2016 to receive the award.